Learn the smart way to ESG with the Datamaran Academy
The rapidly changing world of ESG poses significant financial and reputational risks - but also offers opportunities. The Datamaran Academy empowers business leaders to keep one step ahead of the latest ESG developments.
What you will learn
- Use data-driven ESG insights and best practices to embed sustainability into company strategy.
- Prioritize ESG issues material to their organization using robust and verifiable data.
- Efficiently allocate resources to address the most material issues, avoiding distractions.
- Master ESG in-house and seize control of their organization's sustainability journey.
Implement practical and effective ESG programs within your organization - previous learning has focused on:
Governance & SEC’s Climate Proposal
- Enhance oversight.
- Embed ESG governance into existing processes.
- Enable transparency.
- Help the CFO and finance team become key stakeholders.
- Support the Board and C-suite in owning the issues.
Double Materiality for the Boardroom
- Why double materiality assessments are needed?
- The mandatory requirement for CSRD.
- Why it is key to other policy goals.
- Use cases.
- How to build a preparedness checklist.
Learning supported by international ESG experts
How you will learn
- In-person and online learning sessions covering key ESG knowledge.
- Webinars, downloadable worksheets, podcasts, and actionable takeaways for immediate implementation.
- Study and review learning content on demand.
- Access to Datamaran’s in-house and network of ESG experts, as well as peer-to-peer learning.
We should be thinking about developing ESG “acumen” across professionals. This could unlock the power of every function to contribute with their expertise to a company’s ESG journey and ultimately maximize impact to stakeholders