Datamaran European Forum
Copenhagen, 18 September 2020
Enhancing risk monitoring and horizon scanning applications
Hosted by Novo Nordisk
Our next European Forum will take place in Copenhagen on 18 September 2020, hosted by Novo Nordisk. It will be a full day event, preceded by a networking reception on the evening of the 17th.
This forum is an exclusive opportunity to meet the Datamaran community in person and learn how to leverage the platform strategically. You will:
- Hear from your peers how they used Datamaran to inform reporting and strategy.
- Practice and apply the insights from the day in your professional life.
- Get your hands “dirty” – your active participation will be required.
- Take a first look at our upcoming product features before the official launch.
- Join our community of forward-thinking professionals.
Date: 18 September 2020, with networking reception on the evening of 17 September
Time: exact time TBC
For more information about our Datamaran Forum program and learn more about other community benefits, please visit our Datamaran Experience page.
Take a look at the pictures below to get a feel of our past events.
The User Forum Agenda:
A general agenda of the day is below. We'll confirm the full agenda in due course.
For more information, please email Datamaran's Director of Customer Success Jocelyne Ozdoba at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Forum will be preceded by a networking reception on 17 September.
10.00 am - 10:30 am
Introduction: Welcome to the Datamaran community and greetings from Novo Nordisk
10:30 am - 11:30 am
What’s new in Datamaran: monitor your material issues over time
11:30 am- 12:30 pm
User to user sharing of recently implemented data-driven approaches
12:30 pm - 1:30 pm
1:30 pm - 2:30 pm
Walking meeting: how to use materiality beyond reporting?
2:30pm - 5:00 pm
Collaborative workshop: enhancing ongoing risk monitoring processes using Datamaran
5:00pm - 5:30 pm
Past attendees include:
Confirm your place:
For Datamaran Users: Please bring your laptop and your Datamaran log-in details, so you can fully participate and make the most of the workshop sessions.
On behalf of the Datamaran team, we much look forward to welcoming you at our 2020 European Forum!
Agendas of the previous events:
- Datamaran's European User Forum (8th November 2019)
- Datamaran's first USA User Forum (24th February 2019)
- Datamaran's first European User Forum (26th November 2018)