Datamaran’s second USA User Forum
Decoding the strategic implications of your materiality assessment
New York, date TBC
Our next US user forum that will take place in New York (date to be confirmed). This forum is an exclusive opportunity to meet the Datamaran community in person and learn how to leverage the platform strategically.
- Learn from your peers how Datamaran is used strategically.
- Practice and apply the insights from the day in your professional life.
- Get your hands “dirty” – your active participation will be required.
- Join our community of forward-thinking professionals.
Location: New York
For more information about our last US User Forum please visit our blog with the key takeaways.
You can have a look about our last US User Forum pictures below.
The User Forum Agenda:
A general agenda of the day is below. We'll confirm the full agenda in due course. For more information, please email Datamaran's Director of Customer Success Jocelyne Ozdoba at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1 pm - 1:30 pm
Introduction: Welcome to the Datamaran community
1:30 pm - 2:30 pm
What’s new in Datamaran: A dashboard to monitor your material issues over time
2:30 pm- 3:30 pm
User to user sharing of recently implemented data-driven approaches
3:30 pm - 3:45 pm
3:45 pm - 5:45 pm
Collaborative workshop: Decode the strategic implications of your materiality assessment
5:45pm - 6 pm
Past attendees include:
Confirm your place:
For Datamaran Users: Please bring your laptop and your Datamaran log-in details, so you can fully participate and make the most of the workshop sessions.
On behalf of the Datamaran team, we much look forward to welcoming you at our 2020 US User Forum!
Agendas of the previous events:
- Datamaran's European User Forum (8th November 2019)
- Datamaran's first USA User Forum (24th February 2019)
- Datamaran's first European User Forum (26th November 2018)