Datamaran’s European User Forum
Decoding the strategic implications of your materiality analysis
Amsterdam, 8th November 2019
Our next European user forum that will take place on November 8th 2019, at the CIRCL, a symbol for circular innovation in Amsterdam. This forum is an exclusive opportunity to meet the Datamaran community in person and learn how to leverage the platform strategically.
Hosted at ABN AMRO, the forum is a transformational experience that we have developed to help you:
- Learn from your peers how Datamaran is used strategically
- Practice and apply the insights from the day in your professional life
- Get your hands “dirty” – your active participation will be required
- Join our community of forward-thinking professionals
- PLUS: Exclusive insights from ABN AMRO, who will bring the banking perspective and share what supporting clients' transition to sustainability means in practice.
New speakers confirmed for our exclusive executive talk “The financial reality of non-financial risks”:
- Elena Arveras, Sustainable finance and non-financial reporting, European Commission
- Tjeerd Krumpelman , Head of Advisory, Reporting & Engagement, ABN AMRO
- Herman Mulder, Chair of Impact Economy Foundation
- Marieke van de Putte, (Director Risk Advisory, SAP Competence Center, EY);
- Marjella Lecourt-Alma, CEO and Co-founder, Datamaran
- Moderated by Ian van der Vlugt, Director of Product, Datamaran.
Sustainability professionals are central to integrating ESG risks into businesses. During the session, we’ll talk about how to make emerging risks a key part of boardroom discussions. We will share the regulator, investor, practitioner and tech provider perspectives on how a materiality assessment can serve this purpose.
Get a feel of the past events
The User Forum Agenda:
The full agenda is below. For more information, please email Datamaran's Director of Customer Success Jocelyne Ozdoba at firstname.lastname@example.org.
9.00 – 10.30: Executive talk for Datamaran clients and guests
9.00 - 9.15
9.15 - 10.15
Ideas breakfast: "The financial reality of non-financial risks”. Meet and share ideas with the Datamaran community.
10.15 - 10.30
10.30 – 17.00: User event exclusive to Datamaran users
10.30 – 11.00
Introduction: Welcome to the Datamaran community
11.00 - 12.00
What’s new in Datamaran: Build emerging topics for you and others.
12.00 - 13.00
User to user sharing of recently implemented data-driven approaches
13.00 - 13.45
13.45 - 14.30
Walking meeting: What is needed in order to make materiality truly strategic? Will regulation help?
14.30 - 16.30
Collaborative workshop: Decode the strategic implications of your materiality assessment
16.30 - 17.00
To get an overview of the past events, read the "USA User Forum Takeaway: The Evolution of Materiality" blog.
For Executive Talk (invite-only, users and corporate representatives):
Location: Circl (Amsterdam)
Date: 8th November 2019 (9:00 am - 10:30 am)
For User event (client-only):
Location: Circl (Amsterdam)
Date: 8th November 2019 (10:30 am - 5:00 pm)
Past attendees include:
Confirm your place
For Datamaran Users: Please bring your laptop and your Datamaran log-in details, so you can fully participate and make the most of the workshop sessions.
On behalf of the Datamaran team, we much look forward to welcoming you at our 2019 European User Forum!