Datamaran’s European User Forum
Decoding the strategic implications of your materiality analysis
Amsterdam, 8th November 2019
Our next European user forum that will take place on November 8th 2019, at the CIRCL, a symbol for circular innovation in Amsterdam. This forum is an exclusive opportunity to meet the Datamaran community in person and learn how to leverage the platform strategically.
Hosted at ABN AMRO, the forum is a transformational experience that we have developed to help you:
- Learn from your peers how Datamaran is used strategically
- Practice and apply the insights from the day in your professional life
- Get your hands “dirty” – your active participation will be required
- Join our community of forward-thinking professionals
- PLUS: Exclusive insights from ABN AMRO, who will bring the investor perspective and share what supporting clients' transition to sustainability means in practice.
Thanks to your feedback we have developed an exciting new set of unique features to support you in your sustainability journey, and we’ll be unveiling some of these as part of the forum. Be the first to take advantage!
Get a feel of the past events
The User Forum Agenda:
The exact agenda of the day will be communicated closer to the event. For more information, please email Datamaran's Director of Customer Success Jocelyne Ozdoba at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To get an overview of the past events, read the "USA User Forum Takeaway: The Evolution of Materiality" blog.
Past attendees include:
Confirm your place
For Datamaran Users: Please bring your laptop and your Datamaran log-in details, so you can fully participate and make the most of the workshop sessions.
On behalf of the Datamaran team, we much look forward to welcoming you at our 2019 European User Forum!