Take a short tour of Datamaran 4
Click to play
Manual data analysis, expensive consultants and statistically under-representative surveys can make materiality analysis challenging and leave businesses open to risks they could have foreseen.
Datamaran 4 enables a business process for continuous issues monitoring fully owned by the sustainability and risk teams. It harnesses technology to support decision-makers with an improved materiality analysis process – one that seamlessly integrates into Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) and corporate strategy.
The platform ultimately helps to take control of benchmarking, materiality analysis and issues monitoring processes in-house, embed non-financial issues into business on a systematic and ongoing basis.
- Robust: analyzing millions of data points for regulatory, strategic and reputational risks
- Evidence-based: built on credible data sources, not opinions - fully auditable data
- Cost-efficient: comprehensive materiality analysis typically 10 times faster giving you more strategy time
- Compliant with the GRI, SASB, IIRC and the COSO/ISO standards for ERM
- Dynamic: Integrated into ERM process for ongoing issues monitoring in-house
We would be delighted to give you a personalised demonstration of Datamaran tailored to your specific needs, please simply fill in the form on the right hand side and we will be in touch.
Datamaran has a fast growing client base in 15 markets who have replaced the dated and expensive manual processes previously used for benchmarking, materiality assessments and to feed their Enterprise Risk Management processes. We would be delighted to give you a personalized demonstration of Datamaran tailored your specific interests, pleas simply fill in the form below and we will quickly be in touch.
The leading solution for non-financial risk management
As used by