Take a short tour of Datamaran 4
Click to play
Manual data analysis, expensive consultants and statistically under-representative surveys can make materiality analysis challenging and leave businesses open to risks they could have foreseen.
Datamaran 4 enables a business process for continuous issues monitoring fully owned by the sustainability and risk teams. It harnesses technology to support decision-makers with an improved materiality analysis process – one that seamlessly integrates into Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) and corporate strategy.
The platform ultimately helps to take control of benchmarking, materiality analysis and issues monitoring processes in-house, embed non-financial issues into business on a systematic and ongoing basis.
- Robust: analyzing millions of data points for regulatory, strategic and reputational risks
- Evidence-based: built on credible data sources, not opinions - fully auditable data
- Cost-efficient: comprehensive materiality analysis typically 10 times faster giving you more strategy time
- Compliant with the GRI, SASB, IIRC and the COSO/ISO standards for ERM
- Dynamic: Integrated into ERM process for ongoing issues monitoring in-house
Fill in the form below and we will be in touch