Ready for a deep-dive with Datamaran Certification?
Datamaran’s certification program builds familiarity and competency in using Datamaran. It offers concrete workflows to help you apply Datamaran insights internally - for strategy planning, risk management, materiality, and reporting - while also advancing your data analytic capabilities.
Learn how to ensure a dynamic process for understanding and monitoring emerging risks - more quickly and reliably.
Exclusive for Datamaran clients and academic partners
Datamaran Certification highlights your ability and expertise in integrating ESG issues into wider corporate strategy. With its evidence-based approach, Datamaran certified professionals are increasingly being recognized as forward-thinking experts.
Achieve proficiency in two separate 90-minute certification courses - Datamaran Materiality and Datamaran Community Topics. These include a collection of interactive lectures, audio-visual materials, external activities, and coursework. When you are ready, the certification practices can be completed remotely on your own computer.
Datamaran’s top of the line certification program helps you:
- Take control of your materiality analysis and issues monitoring processes in-house;
- Upskill yourself and your team with Datamaran experience;
- Enhance your personal brand with a certification in cutting-edge AI software; and
- Join a growing community of progressive business leaders.
Datamaran Certification works alongside high-quality customer support in order to empower you to make the most of Datamaran.
Datamaran is the market leader in external risk management. Trusted by blue-chip companies and global partners, it is the only software in the world that supports a data-driven business process for monitoring external risks and opportunities. In house - at any time.
Datamaran enables a fully automated and digitized approach to monitoring emerging and ESG issues, tailored to your business and value chain. It offers real-time analytics on strategic, regulatory and reputational risks to strengthen decision-making - with the power of AI and Big Data.
Companies worldwide use Datamaran for:
- External risk and materiality analysis on ESG, geopolitical, technology and emerging issues - powered by AI;
- Ongoing monitoring of these material and emerging risks through live dashboards;
- Strengthening transparency with a data-driven audit trail;
- Capturing external data that offers a wider perspective; and
- Customized executive insights tailored to internal reporting needs.